Virtual CloneDrive – The Best Virtual Drive Software For Windows
The virtual drive is a great time saving feature to mount CD/DVD media from a file. Windows 8 and 10 supports mounting of ISO image files. The Windows XP and 7 user can’t do it without a third-party tool.
- Windows 10/7/XP
- Latest Release
- 15 Dec 2014
- File Size
- SlySoft Inc
Virtual CloneDrive Free Download Review
Our favorite and probably the best virtual drive software, Virtual CloneDrive is a freeware image mounting tool for Windows. Enjoy the freedom of the lightest virtual drive program. This sheep is effective, completely free and recommended DAEMON Tools Lite Free Alternatives by Softlay.net.
Virtual CloneDrive installs and works just like a real CD/DVD drive, however it only exists virtually. Certain image files can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD or blue-ray drive.
Key Image Mounting Features of Virtual Sheep
Below are the main features of Virtual CloneDrive – The Best Virtual Drive Software For Windows.
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD
- Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time
- Easy to use – just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.
Virtual CloneDrive Vs Daemon Tools Lite
Here are the key benefits of Virtual Sheep over Daemon Tools Lite which makes it worth trying.
- Virtual CloneDrive is the lightest image mounting application.
- Integrates very well with Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7, 8.1.
- Interference is minimal and very easy to use compared to Daemon Tools.
- Cannot create image files like Daemon Tools Lite dose.